Freeport, Maine is located on Maine’s Coast, about 2 hours north of Boston and about 3 hours south of Bar Harbor. We offer a premier B&B on the Maine Coast at Brewster House.
- The closest airport is Portland Jetport (PWM) is about 25 minutes away.
- We are also about 2 hours from the Manchester, NH airport (MHT). The Amtrak Downeaster train from Boston or Portland will bring you to Freeport, Maine
GPS coordinates for Brewster House B&B on the Maine Coast
- Latitude: 43° 51′ 41.97″ N (decimal: 43.8616889)
- Longitude: 70° 6′ 1.23″ W (decimal: -70.1004070)
Driving Directions to Brewster House B&B on the Main Coast from either North or South:
- Follow Interstate 295 to Freeport.
- Take Exit 22 from Interstate 295 (this is about 22 miles from the junction of I-295 and I-95 south of Portland).
- At the end of the exit ramp turn onto Route 125 / Mallett Drive, toward Freeport Village (turn left if coming from the South, turn right if coming from the North).
- Proceed 1/3 mile to the traffic signal.
- At the traffic signal, turn left on Main Street (US Route 1).
- Brewster House is the third building (second house) on the right.
- Look for the Brewster House sign with the lion on it.
We look forward to welcoming you to Brewster House, a top quality B&B on the Maine Coast!